Made with real chocolate, these fudgy brownies go together in a snap and are super-moist and delicious. Great for bake sales, parties, and celebrations of all kinds.
Adorned with a pretty chocolate glaze, this easy brownie recipe delivers dense, moist chocolate flavor in every bite.
Butter – 90 gm
Kauma 99% dark couverture chocolate – 45gm
Eggs – 2 nos
Sugar – 200 gm
Flour – 45 gm
Vanilla – 4 drops
Chopped Roasted nuts – 100 gm
- Melt chocolate and butter together on double boiler
- Whisk eggs, vanilla, sugar and fold in to chocolate mixture
- Sieve the flour over the chocolate and egg mix, fold in gently. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Add chopped roasted nuts in the mix and pour in a baking tray (Let the mixture rest in fridge for 30 mins) and bake at 175c for 18 mins
- This brownie will have shiny crust and gooey center.
For that special class gift, these tasty brownies have just the right combination of chocolate and nuts to be memorable.