Chocolate cake is a delicious way to enjoy a mouth-watering dessert.
While there are many steps required, the end result is worth every minute of your preparation.
This chocolate cake recipe is simple to follow and sure to please.
- Butter – 90 gm
- 99% chocolate – 30 gm
- sugar – 70 gm
- Egg – 2 no
- Flour – 80gm
- Baking powder – 2 gm
- Cardamom – 5 pods
- Milk – 15 ml
- Cream the butter, cardamom powder and sugar
- Add milk and egg and whisk until fluffy
- Sieve and fold in flour and baking powder
- Add melted chocolate
( optional some pistachios or cocoa nibs for the crunch)
- Pour in a cake loaf tin and bake at 150 for 25 mins or instill a tooth pick
- If it comes out clean demould and wrap in foil until cooled down
All ingredients are common and easy to find. Use it as a birthday cake, wedding cake, or for any occasion! This chocolate cake is smooth and moist, and all in under one hour from start to finish!